Strive Towards Diverse, Satisfied and Effective Workforce
- In our efforts to promote a healthy lifestyle among the employees, we hold a one-hour outdoor session “The Early Bird Run” every Saturday morning. The staff and family have a choice of aerobic exercise, brisk walking or jogging followed by breakfast.
- We have a vibrant social and recreational club that organises healthy activities such as bowling, badminton, aerobics, yoga, mini sports and other social programmes.
- Annual dinner, quarterly birthday celebrations, festive gatherings and club outings are held as an appreciation for the staff as well as encouraging networking and socialising between colleagues, peers and their family.
- We make every attempt to recognise and reward employees in a fair and equitable way. Besides the monetary rewards such as competitive basic pay, bonuses, and paid time-off plans, we are also committed to providing our staff with health care benefits such as insurance, sick leave, and panel doctors and annual blood test.
- Staff quarters, facilities and other amenities are provided for the estate and mill workers.
- For the new recruits, orientation is arranged on the Group’s core values, culture, organisation background and structure, and code of ethics to get them familiarised with the working environment.
- On-going training, in-house programmes and external professional courses pertaining to technical knowledge, management and skills reinforcement are provided for selected staff and management personnel to improve their practical knowledge and field exposure.